The D14MZ3000VFBPII is the D14MZ3000VFII with the by-pass option.
This DOSATRON is fitted at the top with a functional by-pass, allowing the user to choose when the Dosatron is activated or not:
- By-pass ON, DOSATRON works and the concentrate is drawn up.
- By-pass OFF, DOSATRON is stopped and does not draw up the product.
Creating the right nutrient mix for your hydroponic growing operations is a delicate science. With Dosatron’s full line of injectors, you can automate your process to create fine-tuned, multi-chemical mixes with repeatable results, every time!
The D14MZ3000 features a dilution range of 1:3000 to 1:333, a flow range of 0.05 to 14 GPM, and a pressure range of 4.3 to 85 PSI. It offers enhanced UV resistance and is perfect for one-hose operations or for use with our 15-gallon DosaCart or 5-gallon Li'l Bud-D portable fertilizing system.
Dosatron units feature superior engineering to create the most durable, easy-to-use, low-maintenance product on the market. We manage your chemical application through repeatability, regardless of fluctuations in pressure or flow. Dosatron also supports you every step of the way with world-class customer service. Trust only genuine Dosatron products.
How Dosatron Injectors Work:
The Dosatron pulls up solution like a syringe, drawing in the concentrate with the plunger. On the down stroke, the concentrate is displaced into the body of the Dosatron, where it mixes with the incoming water. Then just the right amount of fertilizer is discharged into the water line.
Dosatron Injectors Are:
- Water-powered, non-electric
- Accurate regardless of variations in flow and pressure
- Consistent with low pressure loss and provide a precisely blended solution
- Automate the delicate process of creating hydroponics nutrient mixes
- Eliminate the need for messy reservoirs
- Can be installed in parallel installations to inject multiple nutrients in a single water line
- Connection Size: 3/4" NPT
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Dimensions: 21 1/8" x 6 5/16"
- GPM: 0.05 to 14 GPM (0.19 to 50 LPM)
- Pressure: 4.3 to 85 PSI
- Available Housing Materials: Polypropylene (Standard Blue), PVDF (white housing)
- Ratio: 1:3000 to 1:333
- Percentage: 0.03 to 0.3%
- Maximum Temp: 104F
- Included Accessories: Mounting bracket, suction hose, weighted strainer, and operating manual.
- Recommended Accessories: PAA seals, IPK34 Installation Kit