OutBack Power is the leading manufacturer of power electronics for off-grid, grid-interactive and battery-based renewable energy systems. The company is also a member of The Alpha Group -- a global alliance of independent companies that share a common philosophy: create world-class powering solutions for communication, commercial, industrial and renewable energy markets. OutBack's customers are located in many remote locations around the world, from highly sensitive government applications where durability and reliability are essential to home owners and business owners who rely on solar and wind power as their primary source of energy.
You are here
Outback Power - Radian Series Inverter/Charger GS8048, 8000W 120/240VAC
Includes: GS8048 Inverter, mounting bracket, remote temperature sensor, hardware kit and manual.
Radian Series InverterThe Outback Radian series Inverter/Charger offers a complete power conversion system between batteries and AC power. It can work in a system to provide backup power, sell power back to the utility grid, or provide complete stand-alone off-grid service.
The GS8048 is a powerful DC to AC true sine-wave inverter and battery charger that features dual AC inputs and a 120/240 V split-phase voltage. The inverter easily integrates with the GS Load Center, Outback MATE3 and HUB Communications Manager to provide an industry leading, scalable power solution.
The Radian Series utilizes a durable stainless steel face with a galvanized steel enclosure, providing you with Outback's signature ruggedness, but with a sleek, compact and modern appearance. Outback Inverter/Chargers are the only choice when you need a dependable power solution for your home or business.
• Grid-Interactive and Stand alone capability in the same package
• 8000 Watts of continuous power
• Operates with 48V Battery Bank systems
• Uses spring-based AC terminals instead of screw-based terminals. This eliminates torque requirements and periodic re-tightening.
• All terminals exit at the bottom of the inverter. This allows the installer to use a single distribution box. The GS Load Center (GSLC) is specifically designed for this purpose and is sold separately.
• Uses the MATE3 System Display and Controller (sold separately) for user interface.
• Up to 10 Radian Series Inverter/Chargers can be stacked together.